In My Mailbox

by 8/07/2012 2 comments
Hi Everyone!

I decided to start sharing "In My Mailbox" with you. It's a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and it allows bloggers to share the books they've received, be they purchased, borrowed, from publishers or whatever. I've decided to post IMM once a month, hopefully at the first Tuesday of the month.

So, to start off, here all the books I've gotten during the month of July. I got a lot of YA reads this month, but a few paranormal romance as well.


Eyes of the Desert Sand by Edwin Wolfe (ARC provided by author, reviewed by me)
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan (purchased, for review)
Lavinia by Urusla K. Le Guin (gifted to me by a friend, my Random Read for the month)
Warrior Ascended by Addison Fox (purchased, reviewed by me)
Warrior Avenged by Addison Fox (purchased)
Stolen by Kelley Armstrong (gifted to me by a friend)
The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova (purchased, reviewed by me)
Ithaka by Adele Geras (purchased)
Dido by Adele Geras (purchased)
Crave by Laura J. Burns & Melinda Metz (purchased, for review)
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (purchased, for review)

What's in your mailbox? Feel free to leave me a comment about your latest greatest book.




Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

2 comments:

Karolina said...

I normally get most of my reads from library, but this month I actually got quite a few classics from a local charity bookshop, just couldn't resist buying them:
1. Tale of two cities by Dickens
2. Persuasion by Austen
3. Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Hardy
4. My Antonia by Cather
I also got the whole Demonica series and Hunger Games (of Ebay). I know I must be the last person that haven't read it but there you go :)

Jewels E said...

Library books count too! Those are all great reads, Persuasion was my first Austen read and is still one of my favs by Austen. You'll love it. Thanks for sharing sweets :)