Quote It!~2 Sawyer by Lori Foster

by 9/12/2013 0 comments
Hi Everyone!

I've been a bit busy, but I recently read a great novel and wanted to share some quotes with you. As you know, Quote It! is where I share fabulous quotes with you, be they romantic, sexy or just plain funny. The  novel  I'm sharing quotes from today is Sawyer by Lori Foster. I've wanted to read Lori Foster for ages, but I only just got around to it, and I must say, I'm impressed! Hence, the sharing of quotes!

Remember, while I try to choose quotes that won't spoil the story for you, Quote It! might inadvertently contain spoilers. I don't think that's the case this week, as I chose some quotes I thought were romantic, so you can safely read on. These quotes really struck a chord within me, and I adore them. Hope you do too!



Yet she'd only known Sawyer a day and a half, less if you counted how much she'd slept. It didn't really matter to her body, and not really to her heart.

And most of all, he wanted to see her face taut with pleasure as he made love to her, long and slow and deep. 

He wanted to comfort her and he wanted to claim her, conflicting emotions that left him angry at his own weakness. 

He liked knowing she was in his bed. He didn't know if he'd ever be able to sleep there again without thinking of her--and dreaming. 

He'd only known her a few short days, but he felt like he'd been waiting on her for a lifetime.

Keep your eyes open for my review!

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: