Quote It!~5 Firelight by Kristen Callihan

by 12/04/2013 0 comments
Hey Everyone, 

It's been a long time since I've done a Quote It! post, so I thought I'd share with you today. 

I've been reading as much as I can, naturally and recently I read an amazing novel. You'll get some quotes
from me today, because honestly...so worth the sharing! I couldn't resist sharing this time around.

Firelight, by Kristen Callihan is the first in a series I'm dying to read more of and honestly, I'm sorry I let it sit on my shelf for so long. It was an awesome read. The characters, the plot were just...wow. You'll have to give it a read yourself to see what I mean.

Here are some quotes. Hope they entice you ;)

He was Archer, her avenging angel. Always. 

Even though he tried to hide it, she could see the frustration and rage in his eyes burning just below the surface. And it ignited a wild urge in Miranda to protect him and find out what she could, where she could. 

Warmth spread through him, contentment tempered by a sweet ache that made him yearn tho hold her close against him. 

"...the thoughts of spending one more day, one more breath without knowing the feel of you in my arms has become too much too bear."

"Home is not where one visits,  it is where one returns to at the end of each day."


Do you see what I mean? This is only a small taste. I have so much book marked and highlighted it's insane. This went on my favourites shelf. You know that doesn't happen a lot--it's got be an a-maz-ING book for that to happen. Firelight definitely qualified.

Stay tuned for my full review!


Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: