Quote It!~10 The Baron Next Door by Erin Knightley & Once Upon a Kiss byJayne Fresina

by 7/01/2014 0 comments
Dear Readers,

I hope you enjoy my Quote It! post today. I'm sharing some quotes from novels I read recently.
You can find the review for The Baron Next Door and Once Upon a Kiss here on My Devastating Reads. Both novels had such devastating moments that I just had to share them with you.

Quotes from The Baron Next Door

"If only your arse of a neighbour would leave you be."
She licked her lips, her eyes riveted on his. "I don't want him to. He just doesn't seem to believe me."

"The best things in life are worth fighting for. And for more reasons than one. Living with regrets is no way to live-even if that means disappointing those we love in the short term. Some decisions are simply too important to leave to others." 

"It's because of you that I even know how deep love can be."

Quotes from Once Upon a Kiss

"Women exist to put right all the wrongs men do and keep them from making a complete pig's ear out of the world."

When she caught the gleam in his eye, she had a sneaking suspicion he was rather enjoying playing the gallant resucer. "Don't do anything foolish," she warned. 
Stepping up into his carriage, he turned to look at her and smile. "That's why I'm not taking you with you with me."

"I want you to call me Darius, when we are alone."
She nodded. "And?"
He wasn't sure how much more he could ask for, but she was teaching him to be bolder. "I want yo to kiss me at least once a day."

I promise you, both books are absolutely le sigh. So if you loved these little quotes, then you'll adore the books.






Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: