Quote It!~13 Bound by Moonlight by Nancy Gideon

by 9/12/2014 0 comments
Lately I've been highlighting a lot in the books I've been reading. But I haven't had a chance to share quotes with you, and so many of them are so utterly delicious that over the next couple of weeks, I hope to share some of those quotes with you. I'm going to start with quotes from Bound by Moonlight by Nancy Gideon. I'll be reviewing the book soon, and then I'll go back and share quotes from some books I've recently reviewed.

Excited? I am. I just love sharing quotes with everyone.
Are you ready? First off, let me just say, Nancy Gideon's Moonlight series is just amazing. I've read four out of the current eight books (book nine will be released this October) and I've loved every single one of them. It's the writing style as well as the story--the writing is just yummy to read. Very emotional, very telling, Ms. Gideon really knows how to use words well.


"You are royalty. You are my queen." She gave an unregal snort. 
"And where, pray tell, is my kingdom?" He placed her palm flat upon his chest. 
"You rule my heart."

He took a harsh breath. "I'm going to suck on your toes after I take them off you."

A small, mystified smile. "But you're the reason my heart beats."

Those are just three of what I considered the yummiest moments in the book. A small tease, let's say *grin* For more, I suggest you grab this great series and sink your teeth into it. You'll not regret it.


Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: