In My Mailbox

by 2/12/2013 0 comments
Hello to all of you lovely readers,

It's time for another In My Mailbox. IMM is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren in which bloggers share their latest titles. If you want to join, just link back up to Kristi. I share my IMM once a month, but a lot of bloggers do it more frequently.

Here are the paperbacks I picked up in January:

Revenge of the Knights Templar by Adriana Girolami (a copy was provided to me by the author, to be reviewed)


And the ebooks I got:

Pulled by A.L Jackson 
When We Collide by A.L Jackson
Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A Tucker (reviewed by me) 
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (reviewed by me)



That's my IMM for January everyone! What did you pick up this month? You can share in the comment box if you like.


Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: