Waiting on Wednesday: Resisting Love

by 2/20/2013 0 comments
Hey Everyone,

Are you ready for another Waiting on Wednesday? WOW is a meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine in which bloggers can share books they are waiting on to be released. I share my WOW bi-weekly.


This week I'm waiting on a romance novel that sounds very interesting. It's by Kendall Ryan. While I've never read Ms. Ryan's books before, I have noticed that she has interesting premises that just suck me. Since she has a new novel coming out in May, I wanted to share it all with everyone. Here's the synopsis from Goodreads:

From the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Kendall Ryan comes the sexy and seductive Resisting Her.

Agent Cole Fletcher lives for his job at the FBI, and he’s more than ready for his next assignment—raiding a cult compound and putting their leader behind bars. But he isn’t prepared for Savannah and her knock you on your ass good looks. At nineteen, she’s too old for foster care and too damaged to live on her own. With nowhere else to go, and against his better judgment Cole takes her in. 

But helping her out won’t be easy. He comforts her through screaming nightmares and escaping the lingering fears of her past, but that’s the easy part. Her preference to sleep cuddled up next to his warm body, and her desire to please him in every way makes her harder and harder to resist.




Release Date: May 1, 2013
Publisher: Kendall Ryan 
Add to Goodreads














I'm fascinated by the premise. I don't think I've read a romance with a crime element to it in a while. And the cover is delicious!

What are you waiting on? You can post below in the comments.

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: