Waiting on Wednesday: Heir to a Dark Inheritance

by 3/20/2013 0 comments
Hey Everyone!

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine where bloggers share books they are waiting to read. I host mine bi-weekly.


This week I'm waiting on a Harlequin Presents novel. I read a novel by the author, Maisey Yates, for the first time earlier this year, and I really enjoyed her writing style. I have another of her books at home that I haven't read yet, but I was excited to see that she has a new title coming this April. Here's the synopsis:

They say that Alik Vasin's heart is carved from the hardest diamond and the coldest ice...
Alik is powerful, ruthless and incapable of love. But when he discovers he has a daughter, nothing will stop him from claiming the child as his own.

Jada Patel will do whatever it takes to keep little Leena in her life, even if it means a convenient marriage. Though there can never be a future between them, resisting the powerful Alik is impossible.

Jada thought she'd known desire, but catapulted into Alik's glittering world, she discovers an all-consuming, intoxicating passion that could melt even the coldest of hearts.



Release Date: April 23, 2013
Publisher: Harlequin
ISBN: 037313147X (ISBN13: 9780373131471)
Add to Goodreads

















I'm looking forward to this one!



Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: