Quote It!~18 Country Heaven by Ava Miles

by 8/13/2015 0 comments
It's been way too long since I did a Quote It! post. But I recently read a book that really blew me away. I was drawn into the story. I was swept away by it. It wasn't really what I'd been expecting, but it certainly exceeded my expectations. It moved me. That book was Country Heaven by Ava Miles and I cannot wait to share the quotes that made me both laugh and cry with you. If you haven't read this book, you don't know what you're missing. You have read this book, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

 "...I think you're...about as lovely as sunlight kissing the leaves of a birch tree in autumn."

"I told him that so long as there's one person who loves you, it doesn't matter how bad things get. You have to go back."

"Please tell me it's a girl dog," she whispered to Rye. "Nope," he said with the sputter of a laugh. "Poor Barbie  is a boy. Leave it be."

"Tory, I've missed you like you're my last breath."

I've shared a taste with you. Some of these moments brought tears to my eyes. I hope you enjoyed today's Quote It! Stay tuned for my full review.


Happy Reading
 Jewels

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: