Audiobook Challenge 2016

by 1/17/2016 0 comments
Recently I started listening to more audiobooks. And recently, I also signed up for Audible after months (possibly even a year) of debate. With myself. So when I saw that The Book Nympho, along with Hot Listens was doing an Audiobook Challenge, I thought it'd be fun to join in. So I'm joining in, and spreading awareness.


READING CHALLENGE GUIDELINES
  • ♥ Runs January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016. You can join at any time, which I think is great!
  • ♥ The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2016 than you did in 2015. 
  • ♥ Books must be in audio format.
  •  ANY genres count.
  • ♥ Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
  • ♥ You do not have to be a book blogger to participate! You can join in and track your progress on Goodreads or where ever.
  • ♥ If you’re a blogger grab the button  and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
LEVELS
  • Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
  • Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
  • Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
  • Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
  • Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
  • My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30-50
  • Marathoner (Look Ma no hands) 50+

Well, it wasn't too long ago I was set myself a reading goal for 45 books this year, and not not all those books are going to be romance books. So my goal for this challenge will be WEEKEND WARRIOR. I think in twelve months I can at least manage five audiobooks, and maybe more!

Happy Listening,
Jewels

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: