Waiting on Wednesday: Waking Up with a Rake

by 11/21/2012 0 comments
Hey Everyone!

It's time for another Waiting on Wednesday. WOW is a meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It allows bloggers to share books they are dying to read.


This week I'm waiting on a new romance series by Connie Mason and Mia Marlowe. The series sounds sizzling, and fun and the reviews I've read so far are promising. Since I'm always looking for new authors to read, and I love historical fiction I'm waiting for this to come out to find out how hot hot is!


The race is on in this sexy new Regency series. To prevent three dukes from shoving their way into the royal line, the monarchy will dangle the ton's most notorious rakes before the dukes' intended brides. They'll cause a scandal, then call off any plans of matrimony. But just who will have the last laugh?

Rhys plans the seduction of Olivia like the cavalry officer he was, but when a series of mishaps convinces him that someone wants to get rid of her--permanently--he becomes her fiercest protector...even at the cost of his own heart.

Release Date: January 1, 2013
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
ISBN: 1402272405 (ISBN13: 9781402272400)
Add to Goodreads















This looks pretty hot to me. I'd love to hear what you are waiting on!

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: