Updates

by 7/30/2012 2 comments
To all my lovely readers,

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I also hope that everyone loved my July reviews of romantic reads. August reviews will focus on a different genre, but a quick annoucement first.

Some of you might have noticed a new look on here, and I hope you like it. I personally needed the blog to look a bit more organized for my own sanity. This look hurts my eyes less, and I hope everyone likes it. I have some more ambitions for improving the look of the blog, but I'm a patient woman and it'll be a while before I figure out now to realize that look. Until then, I can work with what I have.

Now, I hope to launch my August reviews of YA novels that have caught my attention. Very soon I will review Eyes of the Desert Sand by Edwin Wolfe, who was kind enough to send me an ARC of his novel, and that will launch my August reviews of YA novels. I'm super excited about this! After that, I may have to return to my romance addiction, but I have no plans for September as of yet other than surviving the back to school madness. But I won't think about that. I'll think about that later. I will however, keep you updated on any great brain child that I might hatch for my blog.

In other news, I have about a thousand (well, maybe not that many) books on my to read list. My to read list on goodreads is becoming an ever larger pile of titles instead of a ever smaller pile, and I hardly know what I have on there anymore. As such, I decided to do a monthly random read. This month's read will be Lavinia by Urusla K. Le Guin. It's been on my list for a while and since I have a copy, it's time to hit the books so to speak.

Happy Monday everyone! I hope I can get up my review of Eyes of the Desert Sand very soon. So back to my reading I go.


 

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

2 comments:

Mel P said...

I love the new layout! Site looks awesome!

Jewels E said...

Thank you! I'm really rocking this look myself.