In My Mailbox

by 4/16/2013 0 comments
Hey Everyone!

The blog has been quiet lately, but I hope everyone has been enjoying the reviews. Last month I forgot to post a IMM, (and I apologize for March getting away from me) but I have books to share with you today. IMM is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren Some fabulous reads I've already read and posted reviews for you, such as Strength, What Happens in Scotland and Blind Obsession. I don't know what's been in your mailbox lately, but I've picked up these.


Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh
Angel's Rest by Emily March

I've read all of these authors before, so I am really excited for each of these books. I also have some ARCs that I will sharing with you by the end of April, beginning of May. 

If you'd like to share what's in YOUR mailbox, please post below ☺

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: