Quote It!~21 The Visitor by Amanda Stevens

by 7/18/2016 0 comments
It's been ages it seems since my last Quote It! post and today I wanted to share with you some quotes from a novel I am loving. Even if it is spooking me out. I started reading Amanda Stevens' The Graveyard Queen series a while back and it is one of my favourites. It is so well written and intelligent, and I love the way the author uses language. Each scene is painted in my mind with exquisite detail, so naturally I'm enthralled. And in the case of this latest novel, I am also seriously spooked! There's something really dark in this novel that is simmering just below the surface, something that has me looking around my home as I sit in bed reading, fearing that something is lurking in the shadows. I can't wait to finish this book. Here are some quotes that I hope give you an idea of what I'm experiencing.

You have the radiance of someone attuned to the invisible world around us, and you seem to attract more than your share of unusual phenomena.

...was as if I had the power to peer past his angelic facade all the way down into soul, and the blackness of his essence shocked me.

What I was now she had once been. What she was I would someday become.

Stay tuned for my review! This series just keeps getting better and better.


Happy Reading,
Jewels

Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: