Quote It!~15 The Prophet by Amanda Stevens

by 10/11/2014 0 comments
This long weekend, I'm hoping to catch up on writing some posts. So I'm starting with a Quote It! post because I love mouth watering quotes from authors who just make words drip with meaning, or beauty. Or even better, both.

Amanda Stevens is one such author, a favourite author of mine. So I just have to share some quotes with you. She just makes you shiver and quiver in amazing ways. So which of her books am I quoting from today? I'm sharing with you quotes from The Prophet, book number three in the Graveyard Queen series. I'm all caught up in this series and just dying from more.


A perfume of death for every season.

Delvin was my destiny. The one man I wanted above all others was the one man I could never have. 

Slowly, he brought me to him, one hand up into my hair as he lowered his mouth to mine. "You're the one I care about," he murmured against my lips. 

Stay tuned for my review!


Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: