In My Mailbox

by 5/07/2013 2 comments
Hello Everyone!

What's in your mailbox? In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren It allows bloggers to share books they have picked up recently. I host my IMM monthly.

In  April, I picked up the lovely books below.


Resisting Her by Kendall Ryan
Hard to Love by Kendall Ryan
The Raven Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt
Own the Wind Kristen Ashley
The Wanderer by Robyn Carr

All of these books sound awesome, and I hope to be reviewing two of them very shortly. In fact, I have a ton of reviews and a giveaway I will be sharing with you all very soon so stay tuned!

What's in your mailbox this month? Feel free to post what you've picked up recently in the comments section, I'd love to hear from you!


Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to your reviews...all of the books look interesting. I have been reading Own the Wind as well. Love Kristen Ashley.

Next up for me is Against the Edge by Kat Martin.
I am also reading The Summer He Came Home by Juliana Stone.

Jewels E said...

I've heard good things about Kat Martin! I shall have to give her a try one day.