In My Mailbox

by 12/03/2012 0 comments
Hey Everyone!

It's a new month, and so it's time for another In My Mailbox. IMM is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. It allows book bloggers to share books they've acquired. I'm hosting mine a day early this week because I have something special to share with you tomorrow ;) Stay tuned for that!!

But here's what's in my mailbox:


Now, I promised myself I would buy only book this month...but I have no self control in book buying. Mind you, I did get some free!

Nevermore by Kelly Creagh. (purchased by me from The Book Despoistory, their prices are amazing!)
Venetia by Georgette Heyer (purchased by me)
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel (part of a buy one get one deal, so techinally...purchased by me)

And, since these are ebooks,



Exquisite by Ella Frank (a copy was provided to me by the author, reviewed by me)
Color of Loneliness by Madeleine Beckett (a copy was provided to me by the author, to be reviewed by me)

So all in all, I didn't break the promise that much.... Right? Oh, come on!

So what's in your mailbox?? Please post your lovely reads below :)


Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: