Waiting On Wednesday: Special Saturday Edition

by 12/29/2012 2 comments
Hello Everyone!

Yes, I know it's not Wednesday. I know it's Saturday. I know my posting has been a bit irregular. I'm trying to get back to normal posts, and since I missed this week's WOW, I'm posting it now. I just couldn't wait to share this with you all. I've waited too long already. All right, so as you know, WOW is a meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine in which bloggers share the books they are waiting on.


So this week, I am waiting on all things Ella Frank. The author provided me with an copy of her book Exquisite, which I loved, and the second in her series, Entice is due out in February. Check out this cover everyone.  I'm not going to share the blurb because I think the video below is just soooo good. And I'm big on blurbs. I mean, I didn't know about book trailers until about six months ago, so blurbs are mostly what my book reads are based on.

Isn't this a beautiful??


Release Date: February 2013
















Now, after feasting your eyes on that lovely cover, please watch the book trailer. I promise you won't regret it!!



If you watched that video, and if you love romance, like me...you must be dying to read this book!! I know I am. So, um, February...how far off is that again? ;)

Enjoy folks! This upcoming Wednesday, I have more Ella Frank goodies to share.



Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My! I would totally read that! Sounds great and I loved the video blurb!
Here's my WoW.
Ashley
#BookNerd

Jewels E said...

Glad you enjoyed the video!