In My Mailbox

by 1/08/2013 0 comments
Hello to all my lovely readers,

It's time for another In My Mailbox. IMM is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren where bloggers get to share with their readers all the books they've collected over the course of a week, or in my case, a month. The books can be borrowed from a library, bought, whatever. And it took me a while to figure out what I did pick up in December when I sat down to write this because December was a crazy month for me.



Don't my books look lovely?? I already read two of them. I'm also running into that lack of shelf space problem again....ah well, a girl's gotta read. Oh yeah, and can you believe not a single person got me a book for Christmas??? Like, what on earth happened this year? There is usually someone who will get me a book or a gift card to Chapters. But this year? Nope. Not that I can complain with the lovely gifts I did get, they were all very thoughtful and things I actually wanted and had mentioned to friends and family, but I was still shocked. Anyway, digressing again....

Mine Until Midnight by Lisa Kleypas (purchased by me, to be reviewed)
Sins of a Virgin by Anna Randol (purchased by me)
The Lost Duke of Wyndham by Julia Quinn (purchased by me, reviewed by me)

So what's in your mailbox folks??? Please leave a comment below if you'd like to share all the lovely books you've picked up.



Jewels E

Author

I'm a thirty something girl who loves to read, write and dream. Because I'm so addicted to the written word in all its forms, I created this blog to share the books that devastate me with you.

0 comments: